URL for opening the abstract submission system:
If you have any questions regarding abstracts please contact our helpdesk at
- Future directions in wrist arthroscopy
- Degenerative arthritis and instability of the distal radio-ulnar joint
- Oral presentations (lecture time: 8 minutes, including discussion time). Presentations are accepted in Microsoft Office for Windows and Mac.
- Poster presentations (size: 95 x 135 cm)
Abstract submission are closed
Abstract Evaluation Announcement: March 15, 2012
How to use the system:
The abstract submission system can only be used with a valid user name and password. Please
request a password by entering the system and register your name and email address. To enter
the system use the link on this page.
- Abstract title: not capitalised, maximum length: 200 characters
- Presenter name: full name of the presenter, no title, affiliation or initials
- Name of all authors: initials precede surnames (spaces - not full stops - between initials),
presenter name should be listed here again, authors will be published as it is written here
- Affiliation: institute's name, city, country, no addresses or email addresses
- Abstract text: maximum of 500-word excluding the title, author names and affiliations.
You can type your abstract directly to the on-line form or paste a previously edited text.
A plain text should be used. Do not use any formatting elements (bold or italicus typefaces,
bullets, list elements, symbols, borders, lines, etc.) The abstract system does not accept charts,
tables, graphics or photos, only text formatted abstracts can be submitted. Please use the following
structuring: Purpose - Methods - Results - Conclusions
Should you need any assistance using the abstract submission system please contact our helpdesk at